Friday, March 22, 2013

Negativity on the Net >> Porcelain Utopia

[caption id="attachment_11666" align="aligncenter" width="600"]www.porcelainutopia.com www.porcelainutopia.com[/caption]

A Positive Approach to Negativity on the Net:


This post dedicated to all within the affective spectrum—to all aspies & those falling in the grip of the schizophrenic spectra.


To All Affected by Negativity:

Thoughts of the Day


My positive attempt to make a positive change while not engaging myself in the aftertaste from the current negativity on the social networks, with which I no longer participate as much as I used to, includes my decision to objectify all the critical status updates I peruse today. Lighter topics, even in my personal life, but negativity not here today. Maybe there’s something about turning on a computer, feverishly running hands across the keypad, and hitting the Post or Send buttons that seem to change what we write publicly, myself included. I think all our behavior, both positive and negative, on the Net is understandable, and yet I think we can change, if we decide to. Dropping people from my networks? No. Leading my own life, and trying my best to focus on the positive? Yes.


Jonathan Harnisch

Don't miss the Eureka! post, folks!


Jonathan Harnisch has nothing to lose keeping it all real, being real-deal. Charming chap! Narcissist with low-or-no self esteem, so mock me! :)

Peace to this world in dire need of healing and peace, to those who are hurting and being themselves.


[caption id="attachment_12678" align="aligncenter" width="125"]"Certified Web Celeb" "Certified Web Celeb"[/caption]

Celebrated Schizophrenic Creative ArtistPorcelain Utopiawriter, producer, musician, developer, blogger & podcaster; an evolving process of consciousness.


jh scmpc main fb profile

No comments:

Post a Comment