Friday, March 1, 2013

Dive into Yourself


Restored Post from December 23, 2011

World renown color photographer, Elan Sun Star of Hawaii is famous for his brilliant use of light, color, and composition in a variety of contemporary themes and motifs. His work is widely recognized in the advertising, entertainment, art and editorial world. I chose this black & white image since I often refer to the world within its light and dark context. I am a friend of a friend of Elan's. If posting this image as I did is not welcome, please let me know, and I will gladly remove from Porcelain Utopia. I just love his work and his art. In fact I'm mesmerized by it.


Note: there was a copyright issue involved with the image so I hope you'll enjoy Sun Star Photography's full website at:

www.sunstarphoto.com


Jonathan Harnisch

No comments:

Post a Comment