Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Real Me



Restored Post from July 29, 2011


What a terrific day and time for celebration, peace of mind, tranquility and balance. Please join me in this moment.


Having worked all night long, I’m reaping the fruits of my labor today in many ways, feeling a sense of serenity and well being, even joy, and excitement. Being the Real Me, and speaking my Truth, as they say, and feeling empowered by that. See The Real Me Podcast Episode 34 Keepin it Real, for free, on the iTunes store, or on The Real Me: Podcast page on the menu right here on Porcelain Utopia.


I’ll catch up on sleep soon enough. Today I am grateful that I have so many wonderful people in my circle, and on my support team. Everyone is doing wonderfully, and I feel like we are all happy together, and getting along as we work and play.


My wife has been busy with her job as an editor in order to make ends meet and in order to get one of her teeth fixed. Thankfully, she is not in too much pain, but we need to wait sometime for the actual appointment with the dentist, and so to save up in order to pay the bill. I do not want my wife in pain.


I am relieved and grateful that my wife and I have what we have, and are able to balance our marriage in many ways, from day tripping on most weekends, to watching late night TV, and even doing some writing together. We both love to write. And I think we both write well. I have a good feeling that some of our writing will be successful, in whatever way that might come to be…


All things in daily life aside, I feel like I have a much-improved handle on my illness of schizoaffective disorder and severe Tourette’s syndrome. Now that I am much more stabilized overall, I feel like it’s easier to maintain and even improve my being able to handle the symptoms and just keep up the good work!


Well, I’m just kind of laid back today. Have a meeting about my writing a little later, to discuss with some other published writers I know some strategies of how I might best approach my current projects, especially my memoirs. Otherwise, I’m refining some of my other writing—from short stories to novellas to full novels and even screenplays. Some of my work gets “stolen” but I always have more and more under my sleeve to pull out and keep at it!


Just a great day, guys… Just listening to some inspirational podcasts and audio in general, catching up on some magazine reading, and will hopefully get a good night’s sleep tonight.


Stay well, everyone, and do your best. Roll with it! Just roll… We all have our ups and downs but life always goes on… and on…and on… Make it great!


Jonathan Harnisch


No comments:

Post a Comment