Sunday, November 4, 2012

Blog Talk Radio


Restored Post from December 15, 2011


Dear Readers and Listeners, Audience on this Stage of Life Online:



http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jharnisch




The Real Me Podcast:

Already a little hit on iTunes and Podbean. Now and New: The U.K. has syndicated the 'Cast!


Working on a new 6-9 month long film on Schizophrenia in the meantime. Lots to learn and grow, restart and re-establish... Making it happen. As always, The Real Me Podcast, the writing, music, all is running smoothly.


Feeling pretty darn good these days. Rolling with the manic/depression, and just being schizophrenic--laughing, learning, loving--being myself and being 100% OK with myself. I am knowing more and more who I am, what values I hold... beliefs, and changes, adjustments I want (or not). I like what I see.


Been shooting film (well, High Definition Video) a bit in secrecy, as I have been unable to do anything with the footage (fried fuse in camera...long story). Two years of seeking an alternative to fixing camera/computer etc., professionally so I learned myself--took 2 years to learn what I have done. Give it a year and I'll have some fantastic new media--all around. Coming up. Reaching out. Being myself.


All is well.


http://www.facebook.com/therealmepodcast


Jonathan Harnisch

No comments:

Post a Comment