Monday, October 29, 2012

All You Need Is Now


Restored Post from March 10, 2011


Hello Everyone



It's mid-morning, seems to have warmed up a bit here in the unique desert village of Corrales, NM. I've been waking up early every morning for the last year or so, no matter when I get to sleep. But I managed to take my wife out for a date last night, though a bit sleep deprived. I ordered my favorite dish, the nachos appetizer. Can't beat it for only $6, and it's huge.


Have lots to do today, and AMG  is coming around noon. Not sure I'm up to recording another song, but maybe some spoken word stuff. We'll see.


Going to just try and take it easy. Plus I have my doctor's appointment later in the day. I never look forward to the appointments but I end up doing well there, once I am there. I end up wanting to stay longer than the time allotted.


I think I've been doing pretty darn well lately.


Anyway, not much else to write about the day. I just want to write what I can, and see what happens. I'm listening to Duran Duran's album All You Need Is Now. I still can't get enough of Duran since I was a boy.


Be well, my friends, and I'll check in later on...


Still starting the day. Going to grab a coffee and smoke now.


Jonathan Harnisch



No comments:

Post a Comment