Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just Brunch


012

Just Brunch


I did get OK sleep but woke up a bit agitated, irritable, and kind of down. I thought, alright then, as my wife and I had a day trip planned for later in the afternoon up the natural springs up near Santa Fe, I need to first have “yellow-zone” alone time and get the heck feeling better, as I will, indeed. Thought, I have so many tools (too many to mention them, I write and podcast many of the tools I use) but I know this will pass, and creativity, productivity and yes, recording (music, podcast, even video) will help. So I wrote a song (lyrics I sent to a friend, missing him, not posting, it didn’t come out any good, anyway…) but I do recall and can remember and thus feel good, even great! —YES! About the early brunch, “Just Brunch,” with my beautiful wife, which I seemed to have made bigger than life!



I will make it!


You will make it!


We will make it!


[vimeo 37058812 w=700 h=525]

JUST BRUNCH. NOTHING HUGE. BUT PERSONALLY, BIGGER THAN LIFE!


Jonathan Harnisch

No comments:

Post a Comment