Friday, April 13, 2012

The Shattered Stained Glass

The Shattered Stained Glass [Cryptic Cut]


[vimeo 40028667 w=700 h=315]

The Shattered Stained Glass is an experimental film about my schizophrenic experiences in 2009-2010 with some deleted scenes in full original uncut HD included on a separate files.


More to come from Jonathan Harnisch and Porcelain Utopia.



Dedicated to my wife Maureen Cooke-Harnisch


Special thank you to the schizophrenic condition for giving this project to me.

 

*Caution: Hard to watch with intense edits as my attempt was to mirror personal  experiences with psychosis, adding special effects, both video and audio alterations. Many of my own opinions stated in the above footage have been changed for the better, thank God, thus I no longer believe them today as I continue resilient recovery and participation in my ongoing treatments for this illness with its related disorders and the present circumstances in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment