Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hope is the Magic Pill >> Porcelain Utopia

[caption id="attachment_11666" align="aligncenter" width="600"]www.porcelainutopia.com www.porcelainutopia.com[/caption]

Re-post from 30 January 2012


CALL ME A NARCISSIST:


♥ Call me a narcissist but I'm amazed I can even write this simple status update-and so much more. ♥ Having a $X,XXX,XXX,XXX inheritance squandered (not by myself), overcome cancer (in Mexico, twice, and still smoke & chew, cancer-free), lost entire family to tragedy, overcome so many disorders (most noticeable: Schizoaffective & Tourette's)-now, resurfacing diabetes-lost 100 pounds (without exercise)-I'm coming on 10 years off severe alcohol & crack addiction. Thank U! That saves me a session with the doc!


I Love Life & All of U! ♥


Thank you to all who took the time to share the good ole Teddy Roosevelt post and the latest "Best Day of Your Life" piece. My audience and the public used to be my worst enemy, now my best friends--all of you, no matter where or who you are--I find it mysterious and spiritual and invaluable that we're all connected in some special way...


My left hand and leg are 100% numb due to low blood sugars (ironically not too high!). I struggle physically, and  dizzy as my illness makes me, as "crazy," eccentric, weird, funny, charming, with my very odd sense of humor, peculiar demeanor, which always seems to change:


"What's Jonathan Harnisch going to do next, say next?"


My Angel-Demon-Human/Inspirational/Sometimes "Erotic"/Transgressive/Being Real...


BEING MYSELF.


...HERE'S ENCOURAGING ALL OF YOU TO OPEN UP.


DON'T LET ANYTHING [AT ALL] BRING YOU DOWN. 


COUNT ON HOPE...


EVEN WHEN YOU'RE OTHERWISE SEEMINGLY


ALONE


IN THE WHOLE ENTERPRISE.


TRUST ME ON THIS ONE.


HOPE


"...It works. It does the trick. It's the "Magic Pill."


Jonathan Harnisch


FB JH pu sig Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment